Sunday, November 3, 2013

Mom Don't Judge Me

IMG_6459
IMG_6494

IMG_6492

I've always wondered what it would feel like to have dark hair. My entire life I've always been blonde. Not platinum blonde but a warm blonde. For years I had thought about taking the plunge but either my mom or my hair dresser talked me out of it. Or everyone else was doing it and I didn't want to follow the crowd. This year things transpired a little differently. On an educated whim, I booked an appointment. Last winter I had wanted to cut my long hair but could never pull the trigger. Then at the last minute when I was getting my hair done I changed my mind. I chopped off 8 inches. No big deal!! Usually I freak out if I get 2-3 inches cut off. This time was completely different. It was freeing. So come full circle and now you understand my quick thinking. I was able to get in quickly and my blonde hair is history!

Isn't this fur collar amazing? I picked it up at an antique shop in town and couldn't set it down! I've already worn it twice and have a feeling it is going to become a staple in my winter closet.
IMG_6485
IMG_6470
IMG_6469

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! I want I want I want. That fur collar is an amazing find! love it
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    stop by if ya get a chance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! Thanks for stopping by!I've been wanting to find a vintage fur coat for sometime and have difficultly with my height (I'm 6'2 so most are made for peitite ladies) so this is my way adding some fur to my life! Still on the hunt for a cape or jacket!

      Delete